Influences

Sunday, 30 October 2011

Major Project Ideas

The Major project is upon us (well, pre-production, anyway) and I have plenty of ideas.
For my personal projects I would like to design an environment for film, a horse, and if I have time, a character (and thats a really big IF.)

Here are some sketches for my personal project so far:




I really like the bottom sketch, and I think I'm going to head towards the tim burton-esq style. (If you haven't already guessed, I'm designing a hobbit house.) Theres's a slight twist to my hobbit house though, but I'll try and save the twist for my final post ;)

For my collaboration work (Which I'm very excited about) I'm working on two VFX films with my fellow students. At the moment I have one sketch for Joes film, and I hope to get a lot  more concept sketches done tomorrow for the sweatbox.


More to come over the next few days! Watch this space.



No comments: