Influences

Thursday, 3 November 2011

Concept Drawings- Izmarians and the forge of light

I've been working on some collab work, I'm designing a series of characters which can be put into a crowd simulator for a VFX film. I'm really enjoying it at the moment, I plan on doing a couple more sketches before we choose one. I like the most recent one. (First sketch below)





We decided that we didn't really like the middle sketch or the colour one at the end (Green jacket, brown boots and blue scarf) but Joe liked the first drawing, but wanted tighter fitted trousers. So I took that and came up with the second design (which is the first picture above.) I attempted adding some colour to the clothing (mainly greens and yellows) but in my final previz I think I'm gonna try and add some blue in there too.



No comments: